If you observe cockroaches in your home, you should consider the following poisons to eliminate them as soon as possible. Has it ever happened to you that you walk at night to the bathroom or kitchen and find yourself with the unpleasant surprise of seeing cockroaches walking down the aisle? It’s happened to us, so it’s time to stop ignoring the problem and put an end to it now.
DuPont advion Cockroach Bait contains cockroach bait material containing the active ingredient indoxacarb, an insecticide that acts through the ingestion of cockroaches. The activity of this insecticide allows adequate consumption of the bait by the cockroaches before the onset of mortality.
This product helps you maintain complete control over the colonies of these undesirable creatures, as they often spread the venom by rubbing or touching each other, or directly feeding on the feces of their companions. It’s easy to use, and you won’t have any residues or unpleasant smells.
Harris boric acid powder
Shake well before opening this boric acid powder. Using the included applicator creates a barrier through which cockroaches and other insects must pass. Place some dust in areas such as behind refrigerators, along baseboards and in cracks where cockroaches have been seen. Take steps to make sure the dust stays dry, so it remains active.
The acid acts interrupting the digestive process of the insect, killing it in a few hours. Also, dust adheres to the outside of the cockroach, which helps kill other cockroaches when the affected cockroach returns to the colony. The dust is fast-acting; insects that come into contact with boric acid will die within 72 hours.
Harris Boric Acid Roach and Silverfish Killer Powder w/Lure, 16oz
- Long Lasting - Continues to kill roaches, palmetto bugs, water bugs and silverfish for weeks after application as long as it's kept dry
- Fast Acting - Insects coming into contact with the powder will die within 72 hours after initial contact
- Easy Application - The puffer bottle with extended straw makes application quick and simple for difficult to reach areas
- Contains Irresistible Lure - Harris food grade lure attracts roaches from their hiding places
- EPA Registered - Made in the USA & Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 3-10) for use in homes with people and pets
Organic repellent for interiors and exteriors
Made from diatomaceous earth to attack ants, fleas, ticks, cockroaches, bed bugs, carpet beetles, and worms. It is a very safe, natural product for you and your family, including your pets.
The product can be applied with the help of a handkerchief. Insects in contact with dust usually die after 48 hours from dehydration.
Offer Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Repellent Indoor Pest Control Devices get rid of Rats Mice Ants Roaches Mosquitoes Insects Flea Spiders other pest repell...
- AMAZING EFFICIENCY - the high-quality professional pest repeller kit from 4TopTime is the most quick, effective and inexpensive way to repel of pests ( fights mouses, ants, cockroaches, bed bugs &...
- EASY TO USE - plug the indoor sonic pest controller into a socket and leave it to work. Try to keep windows and doors closed. We recommend using the 1 electronic pest repeller for a max 1300 square...
- RESULTS - users report increased pest activity in the first 2 weeks of ultrasound indoor pest repeller action - this is normal, because the device causes them to leave their nests. After 1-1.5 months,...
- ABSOLUTE SAFETY for children, adults and pets
- 100% money back
Best bait for German roaches
The German cockroach is the plague of the most significant economic impact, is one of the most common to find in houses, apartments, restaurants, hotels, and other institutions. In their adulthood, they present a light brown color and measure up to 2.5 cm.
¿How it’s controlled?
German cockroach control treatments are varied, total discharge insecticide sprays combined with cockroach gels are one of the best options.
Have you ever walked to the bathroom at night and found the unpleasant surprise of seeing cockroaches walking down the aisle? It’s happened to all of us, so it’s time to put an end to this nasty problem.
Non-Toxic Cockroach Trap
This efficient, reusable cockroach trap is specifically designed to trap cockroaches of all sizes without letting them die everywhere, such as carpets, cabinets, closets, or drawers in the house. Easy to clean and requires no pesticides, it is non-toxic and safe for children and pets.
Harris Roach Glue Traps, Non Toxic and Pesticide Free (10-Pack)
- Pesticide Free - No chemicals used of any kind
- Easy to Use - Simply fold the trap and insert the tab at the top to hold it together
- Discreet - Slides easily under furniture and bedding
- 10 Traps Included - Place in areas where roaches have been seen
- Versatile - For residential and commercial use
Cockroach Killer Trap
Kill cockroaches with this 12-month formula containing the insecticide Fipronil. The easy-to-use baits included do not require activation. Simply place them where the cockroaches are and relax while Combat acts day and night.
Gel bait for german roaches
A German cockroach treatment with only gel will be useful; however, a German cockroach treatment with single traps (capture, I imagine) will not solve the problem. The effect of the gel is precisely to eliminate the whole colony by ingesting only a small part of it. Once ingested by different methods (mitophagy, coprophagy, and necrophagy), it will begin to contaminate the rest of the colony (females with oothecae, nymphal states that do not move to feed, etc.).
2 Tubes Invict Gold Cockroach German Roach Control Gel Bait w/ plunger (35 gram per tube) 5 grams more bait then Maxforce and Advion
- Invict Roach Bait can begin to kill roaches in twenty minutes.
- The bait matrix in Invict Roach Bait contains 11 food attractants to combat bait aversion and maximize roach control. This unique combination of food attractants is not found in other bait gels
- Active ingredient in Invict Gold Cockroach Gel Bait is imidacloprid 2.15% .Invict Gold Roach Bait doesn't run in hot weather and is easy to apply in cold weather. Invict Gold Roach Bait kills German...
- InVict Gold Cockroach Gel is formulated for rapid control of roaches. Bait rotation program in order to avoid common bait aversion found in German Roach control programs.
Combat Source Kill Max
This thin tube of gel is quite affordable. Unlike Advion, it only includes a poisonous tape. Applied the same way, the lure must be replaced monthly. Many users are confused by the instant drying of the Combat, but experienced customers claim that the gel works, even when dry unless it has dried inside the syringe (you’ll have a hard time getting it out of there).
Tubes control for german roaches
The appearance of the Invict is very similar to that of the Advion. But frankly speaking, this product is made by a well-known manufacturer in the insecticide market. The important thing about this exterminating gel is that it is not supposed to be used to exterminate insects, rather than German cockroaches or cockroaches in general. Imidacloprid 2.15% is the active chemical that guarantees to kill them. Both the manufacturer and consumers warn that every user should read the label before using the gel.
Does ant bait work on roaches?
The ant and wasp colonies founded by a queen. The key is to act at a time of dispersal to catch queens. Cockroaches, on the other hand, can breed all females and seek both food and water indoors; hence, they are so comfortable in bathrooms and around canalizations.
Here are the best products to get rid of cockroaches and ants and other unpleasant insects:
Organic repellent for interiors and exteriors
The product is based on diatoms. These usually fight ants and cockroaches in the area. It is a very safe and organic insecticide to keep your family protected against any plague.
Bait is considered one of the most effective methods of killing ants, and Amdro works even when the nest cannot be found. Its formula is designed to kill up to fourteen species of ants and covers 1,080 linear feet.