Bed bugs are the insects that best adapt to human environments (just like the ant). We find them in temperate climates around the world. You can “meet” them in a hotel, guest house, hospital, nursing home, nursery, school and dormitory are the favorite places for the contamination of this plague.
Contrary to what we may think and despite the fact that the moment they show up walking around when we have visitors, we feel ashamed. The truth is that a cockroach infestation has little to do with the disaster we have in the kitchen or the lack of cleanliness of the place.
These insects have become plagues, they feed on very little and of course because of their ability to reproduce. It is estimated that these animals have lived since the knowledge of their existence about 320 million years. Even the areas in which they live are minimalist: small spaces behind walls, pictures and mirrors, under sinks.
Can bed bugs and roaches live together
When we usually bring things home or sleep in beds that may be contaminated by these insects. It is when we begin to take them in clothes and suitcases to our homes or other hotels where we stay again. Besides, bed bugs and cockroaches arrive in imported furniture, such as headboards, bedside tables, or other household goods.
So, this pair of insects may tend to develop in the same environment, especially in those places with little cleanliness and little maintenance.
How to get rid of bed bugs and roaches
With cockroaches you only have to follow the following steps:
➜ How to avoid it
The key word is hygiene. Don’t leave food on display and clean regularly, especially in the kitchen and bathroom. And always keep drains closed.
➜ How to eliminate
If you see one or the other, spray insecticides (or good old sneakers) can handle it. When there are many of them, it is best to hire a specialized fumigation service.
With fleas you only have to follow the most recommended indications
➜ How to avoid it
Before placing the bag on the bed, remove the sheet and inspect the cracks and seams. Have you seen many black dots? These are bed bugs. Talk to the store manager to see if there’s anything you can do.
➜ How to eliminate
There are specific products for professional use to eradicate them. Cleaning the suitcase after the trip, changing bedding every week, vacuuming and periodically putting the mattress in the sun are also attitudes that work.
Best products for bed bug and roach killer
There are countless products on the market specially designed to kill them. You can usually find cockroach poisons at any specialty store, but if you’re looking for the perfect poison, there’s nothing better than the Internet market.
That’s why we’re showing you the 4 best cockroach poisons you can buy with just one click – these bugs won’t be a problem anymore! To compile this list, we rely on the ratings and opinions of each product. Nothing is more trustworthy than hundreds of users happy with their use!
This pack of 4 syringes has been rated one of the best exterminators. It is a very popular product among pest control lures, with over 74,000 customer reviews from around the world.
Its active ingredient, Indoxacarb 0.6%, is able to attract and kill bug without problems. Although it won’t last that long, you have to keep in mind that this substance stops working after 2 years of manufacture. This poison not only exterminates cockroaches, but is capable of killing a dozen different bugs.
A small lure wrapped in plastic and adhesive traps. Although it is protected, it is convenient to keep it away from pets and children. This range in gel is very similar to that of its competitors, but has the advantage of having a much more affordable price.
All you have to do is put the lure in the cockroach-infested area and let it act on its own – in no time you’ll notice its effects! Being affordable and working so well, it’s one of the best cockroach poisons for value for money.
It has attractive bait, no odor at all, and the package has 5 traps. It has excellent opinions on Amazon, so you can be sure to eliminate any kind of cockroach!
- Effective Cockroach Trap
- Does not contaminate anything
- Effectively attracts insects
Hoy Hoy Trap A Roach 5 Traps
- This cockroach trap has the number one sales in Japan. USE-FRIENDLY:You can get rid of this trap as it is after you caught cockroaches. This product contains no insecticidal component. ECO-FRIENDLY:...
- Place trap along baseboards and walls, behind refHidden cockroaches are drawn to the strong attractant which reproduces materials around the kitchen such as beaf, shrimp, vegetable, etc. It catches...
- You can place the trap vertically. Even at a nallow place and humid place, anywhere cockroaches are suspected. Coockroache's body and feet sink into uneven surface of adhesive sheet. The more they...
- Be careful not to touch the trap by children and pets when it's set up. DO NOT EAT, attractant and adhesive sheet don't contain any components. Do not touch adhesive sheet. If it stuck to the hand,...
- 1 Box
One of the most affordable and well-known cockroach poisons. This spray works very fast, although it exterminates these insects once it comes into contact with them. In addition, the smell of the poison is mixed with lime and disappears quickly.
Another characteristic of this poison is that it can be used in both cockroaches and bed bugs, making it one of the most popular aerosols. It also kills flies, mosquitoes and other flying insects.
You have to keep in mind that this poison only kills the cockroaches it has touched, so it doesn’t produce a chain effect. It’s an effective way to get rid of a cockroach you’ve just seen, but it’s no use throwing it all over the house if you don’t see any.
RELATED POST Offer Raid Max Ant & Roach Killer, 14.5 OZ (Pack - 6)
- Roach Spray kills bugs on contact and keeps killing with residual action for up to 6 months
- Kills Ants, Crickets, Roaches, Silverfish, Spiders, and Waterbugs
- Our two-way roach spray helps you apply spray in those hard-to-reach places or cover a wide area
- To maintain control on plywood surfaces, re-treat every four weeks. On all other surfaces, re-treat every six months
- Use attached applicator wand, spray cracks around the baseboards and other hiding places until wet